The 'Shorty' is a chubby little pencil that screams 'Pick me up, I'm cute! Write with me!'. More than that though, its ergonomic hexagonal design, means it fits perfectly in the hand.
Thanks to its ergonomic hexagonal design, it fits perfectly in hand. The Worther Shorty's thick, soft 3mm graphite lead can write on almost all materials, including wood, metal, paper, plastic, glass (using a red lead) or x-rays (using a white lead). It never needs sharpening; the leads simply taper themselves in use.
- Can be used for drawing, sketching and marking
- Includes two spare leads
- Writes on almost any surface
- Constructed using superior plastic
- Ergonomic hexagonal design fits well in hand
- Includes 3 mm thick, soft 7B graphite lead
- No need to sharpen the lead
- 105 mm long x 15 mm wide
- Available in a choice of 8 colours
Pens, Pencils, Felt Pens