Your cart is empty.
In one short word, yes. We're happy to accept returns and we're not mean about it (we promise!). We do have some basic guidelines that must be observed in order to keep the process simple and hassle free for all of our customers. These guidelines are boring are necessary to ensure that we can process your return in lightning speed (well, not that fast but you get the general idea). If your return complies with our policy, we can process it without a glitch and without having to bother you. Remember, the quicker we can locate and refund / exchange your return, the sooner you can receive your money back or get on with enjoying your new goodies!
1. You have 14 days within which to cancel your order; 14 days begins on the day after you receive your goods. Please notify us via email or telephone before sending us your return - If we are not notified we will not know to expect your order. When you return an item, please include the order number to which it relates, your details and whether you want a refund or an exchange; without these details we are unable to take the action you require.
2. Any product must be returned within 14 days from the date of receipt (starting on the day after you receive your order) and it must be in unused condition with all of its original packaging. This includes any stickers, instructional diagrams/leaflets, accessories etc.
3. Please package the item securely and don't forget to include your details, or your invoice, inside the parcel and the reason for return.
4. Please obtain proof of postage (this cannot include a post office receipt unless said receipt contains a tracking number). The item is your responsibility until it reaches us so for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a traceable delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We cannot refund or exchange any returned items lost or damaged in the post. It's advisable to keep proof of postage so that you can make a claim in the event of loss or damage.
We'll check the products that we receive back and if you're entitled to a refund, we'll process it within 7 working days (not including weekends or bank holidays) of receiving the order back or within 30 days at the very latest.
The Journal Shop can only refund postage costs if we have sent you the wrong item or if the item is faulty. Otherwise all refunds will be processed minus the cost of any postage paid when the order was first purchased and any postage cost incurred when returning the item back to us.
Of course. The only thing you'll need to do is to let us know that you want an exchange and stock levels permitting, we are happy to accomodate this. All of the guidelines above will still apply including the bit about postage fees.
We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused to you and we are happy to work with you to resolve the matter as swiftly as possible. We've listed some steps below that'll assist us in getting fresh new goodies back out to you, very quickly:
1. Please email us as soon as you open the parcel and realise the damage that has occurred or the fault that has transpired.
2. Please quote your order number and the nature of the damage / fault.
3. We will expedite a replacement to you along with a pre-paid envelope for the return of the damaged goods.
Oops! We're very sorry about the mistake and we'd like to rectify this error for you. Please read on:
1. Please email us as soon as you open the parcel and realise you've received the wrong item
2. Please quote your order number and what it is that you've received
3. If you'd like one, we are happy to send you a pre-paid envelope for the return of the incorrect product (products must be received back within 14 days from the day on which you received the item)
4. We will expedite the correct item to you once we receive the incorrect order back
5. NOTE: Please do not open the item if you are able to identify that it has been sent in error, without needing to break the seal/tear the packaging. A repacking fee will be charged where an item is unecessarily opened. If it is necessary to open the product to establish that it is in fact what you did (or did not!) order then please disregard #5.
Important notice: Our Returns Policy forms part of, and must be read in conjunction with, our T&Cs of sale. We reserve the right to change this Returns Policy at any time.