Your cart is empty.
Find a product you like, add it to your shopping basket and proceed to the checkout. It's a bit like a supermarket, except you're sitting in the comfort of your armchair, sipping on a hot beverage. Or maybe it's a cold beverage. We don't know what the weather's like where you are right now.
With this many cool things, we just know that you will find something you like. Our products are organised by type and brand. So, for example, if you want to find a Tombow pen, start by clicking on the 'Writing Instruments' category and then the 'Tombow' category within. You'll find the Tombow category subdivided by range. We think this is the fastest way to get to what you want and it's also a nice way to browse if you aren't sure what you're looking for. Let us know if you prefer to do things differently.
You're new to this aren't you? It's okay, we won't tell. Click the 'Add to Cart' button on the product page. Your awesome new goodness will be whisked to your shopping basket and you can either checkout straight away by clicking 'Checkout', or continue shopping and checkout later.
You're very welcome to return any unwanted items for a full, no quibble refund or exchange. Please check our returns policy.
Please read our delivery page.
Just as you imagine. You choose three qualifying products. We give you one of those products for free (the one lowest in price). Qualifying items will have a note on the item's product page, e.g. SPECIAL OFFER: Buy any two included items, get another free!
So to summarise: 1. add three qualifying items to your basket. 2. get one free. 3. That's it.
Disclaimer: Just like at a supermarket, you need to present three qualifying items at the checkout to avail yourself of the offer. If you only present two items at the time of purchase, the discount will not be applied and the offer cannot later be applied retrospectively. The 3 for 2 offer only applies to purchases made on this website or by telephone, not to purchases made via any other sales channel.
This very rarely happens, but if it does, we want to work with you to resolve the error as swiftly as possible. We've listed some steps below that'll assist us in getting the right order back out to you:
1. Please email us as soon as you open the parcel and realise you've received the wrong item
2. Please quote your order number and what it is that you've received
3. We will send you a pre-paid envelope for the return of the incorrect product
4. Once we receive this back, we will expedite the correct item to you
5. NOTE: Please do not open the item if you are able to identify that it has been sent in error, without needing to break the seal or tear the packaging. A repacking fee will be charged where an item is unecessarily opened, unless of course it is necessary to open the product to establish what it is.
Please contact us and we'll do our very best to help.