The Hobonichi Techo Cousin's big, spacious pages and page-per-day format provide a place to generously fill an entire year’s worth of spur-of-the-moment thoughts. The various calendars and pages are great not only for writing down your plans for the day, but for doodling, pasting event tickets, using as a normal notebook, and filling in pages with any whims that come to mind.
The Cousin is popular for use as a family notebook, tracking the growth of children and pasting in pictures to create a family album. It’s also frequently used as a planner that is always kept on a desktop or table rather than carrying around. After years of testing, the graph paper has been set to 3.7 mm for optimal writing comfort.
The graph paper design has also been printed in light colors so users can either customize it to their own layout or ignore it completely.
New changes for 2019:
- Changed “Remember This” pages at the start of each month from lined paper to blank paper and added monthly quotes pulled from literary works and poetry
- Changed over to new informational pages in the back
- Words to Remember
- Tips on Living Life in a Good Mood
- Breakfast around the World
- Introduction to Reading Classical Literature
- My 100
- Local Japanese Foods
- Hobonichi’s TK Stretch
- Chatting with People around the World
- Also removed Japanese era name listings due to the upcoming era name change.
Note: The Hobonichi Cousin is Japanese language only. If you prefer an English language diary, please take a look at the A6 Hobonichi Planner.
Number of pages: